• Legal support and legal services for agrarian producers;
• Advice on prevention and minimization of risks in agricultural production;
• Drafting contracts in field of agrarian and land law;
• Legal analysis of existing contracts and providing with recommendations on making amendments to a content of a contract;
• Legal support for negotiation process and conclusion of agreements in field of agrarian and land law;
• Sale preparation of business entities of agrarian industry;
• Legal structuring and restructuring of agricultural business;
• Legal evaluation (due diligence) of business entities for acquisition;
• Advice on the protection of intellectual property rights in plant and animal breeding, protection of intellectual property rights in export and import of seedlings, seeds, livestock units, etc.;
• Legal support for disputes concerning intellectual property rights in agriculture;
• Representation and protection of agricultural enterprises at state authorities;
• Transactions support for export of agricultural products;
• Investment in agriculture, support for projects in regard to attracting investment;
• Legal services for processing companies and food industry enterprises;
• Legal support for disputes in relation to the quality of agricultural and food products;
• Advice on production and sale of organic products;
• Informational support of agricultural producers.
NEWS OF LF “SOFIYA”
Oleksandr Polivodskyy presents validity checklist in respect of land lease contracts
13.04.2018The agricultural land lease makes Ukrainian agribusinesses look for other instruments to create a land fund. Land leases have proved to be one of the most convenient solutions. However, it also has some weaknesses ranging from terminological ambiguity to controversial caselaw.
Oleksandr Polivodskyy tells about what businesses should know about land lease and freeze
10.04.2018There are three essential conditions that should be spelled out in a land lease contract: the land to be leased, the term of the contract and the rent, including indexation, the manner and conditions of payment, and liability for failure to pay the rent.