• Legal support and legal services for agrarian producers;
• Advice on prevention and minimization of risks in agricultural production;
• Drafting contracts in field of agrarian and land law;
• Legal analysis of existing contracts and providing with recommendations on making amendments to a content of a contract;
• Legal support for negotiation process and conclusion of agreements in field of agrarian and land law;
• Sale preparation of business entities of agrarian industry;
• Legal structuring and restructuring of agricultural business;
• Legal evaluation (due diligence) of business entities for acquisition;
• Advice on the protection of intellectual property rights in plant and animal breeding, protection of intellectual property rights in export and import of seedlings, seeds, livestock units, etc.;
• Legal support for disputes concerning intellectual property rights in agriculture;
• Representation and protection of agricultural enterprises at state authorities;
• Transactions support for export of agricultural products;
• Investment in agriculture, support for projects in regard to attracting investment;
• Legal services for processing companies and food industry enterprises;
• Legal support for disputes in relation to the quality of agricultural and food products;
• Advice on production and sale of organic products;
• Informational support of agricultural producers.
NEWS OF LF “SOFIYA”
Sofiya Law Firm strengthens its partner team and launches its human rights practice before Constitutional Court and European Court of Human Rights
03.01.2019The Uzhhorod National University full professor and doctor of laws Mr Mykhailo Savchyn joined the partners of Sofiya Law Firm in the new 2019.
Oleksandr Polivodskyy holds training sessions on land rights protection as part of World Bank's free legal aid project
29.12.2018The Coordination Centre for Legal Aid has organised training sessions on judicial defence and the out-of-court settlement of issues of landowners and land users for advocates and lawyers.