Law on subsurface use, environmental law
LF "Sofiya" provides with services in field of mineral mining, surface use, legal support for the process of obtaining permits and licences for permanent and temporary exploitation of natural resources to oil and gas producing companies, oil and gas pipeline companies. LF "Sofiya" offers following services in the above mentioned practices:
• Support for projects of mineral exploration and mining ;
• Advice on the procedure of geological exploration and mineral mining;
• Advice on registration in land rights for conducting geological exploration and mining;
• Advice on land titles in regard to ownership of transportation, communications and utilities lines (gas and oil pipelines, power lines, railway and motorways, etc.);
• Advice on rights of ownership of natural resources;
• Representation at state authorities in the course of obtaining permits; support for disputes arising from obtaining and registration of permission documentation .
NEWS OF LF “SOFIYA”
Sofiya Law Firm strengthens its partner team and launches its human rights practice before Constitutional Court and European Court of Human Rights
03.01.2019The Uzhhorod National University full professor and doctor of laws Mr Mykhailo Savchyn joined the partners of Sofiya Law Firm in the new 2019.
Oleksandr Polivodskyy holds training sessions on land rights protection as part of World Bank's free legal aid project
29.12.2018The Coordination Centre for Legal Aid has organised training sessions on judicial defence and the out-of-court settlement of issues of landowners and land users for advocates and lawyers.