Legal support at courts
Law firm "Sofiya" represents its clients in all court instances in civil, commercial and administrative cases. Moreover, Law Firm "Sofiya" team represents its clients before international courts. Services of this practice include:
• Legal evaluation of possible outcomes of legal dispute;
• Evaluation of risks associated with the outcomes of litigation ;
• Pre-trial dispute resolution, drafting and signing of amicable agreements
• Representation in the course of negotiations;
• Drawing-up of tactics for handling disputes, drafting legal documents;
• Representation of clients in all court instances of all jurisdictions;
• Support for disputes in arbitration courts of Ukraine;
• Representation in disputes on the validity and conclusion of contracts;
• Legal support for the enforcement of court decisions;
• Support for judgements enforcement on debt collection from debtors in the EU and other countries;
• Support for land, investment, tax, administrative, corporate, commercial disputes, insolvency proceedings, and foreign economic activity;
• Recognition and enforcement of foreign court judgements in Ukraine;
• Representation in the ICAC at the UCCI, in other international arbitral tribunals.
NEWS OF LF “SOFIYA”
Oleksandr Polivodskyy presents validity checklist in respect of land lease contracts
13.04.2018The agricultural land lease makes Ukrainian agribusinesses look for other instruments to create a land fund. Land leases have proved to be one of the most convenient solutions. However, it also has some weaknesses ranging from terminological ambiguity to controversial caselaw.
Oleksandr Polivodskyy tells about what businesses should know about land lease and freeze
10.04.2018There are three essential conditions that should be spelled out in a land lease contract: the land to be leased, the term of the contract and the rent, including indexation, the manner and conditions of payment, and liability for failure to pay the rent.