Legal support at courts
Law firm "Sofiya" represents its clients in all court instances in civil, commercial and administrative cases. Moreover, Law Firm "Sofiya" team represents its clients before international courts. Services of this practice include:
• Legal evaluation of possible outcomes of legal dispute;
• Evaluation of risks associated with the outcomes of litigation ;
• Pre-trial dispute resolution, drafting and signing of amicable agreements
• Representation in the course of negotiations;
• Drawing-up of tactics for handling disputes, drafting legal documents;
• Representation of clients in all court instances of all jurisdictions;
• Support for disputes in arbitration courts of Ukraine;
• Representation in disputes on the validity and conclusion of contracts;
• Legal support for the enforcement of court decisions;
• Support for judgements enforcement on debt collection from debtors in the EU and other countries;
• Support for land, investment, tax, administrative, corporate, commercial disputes, insolvency proceedings, and foreign economic activity;
• Recognition and enforcement of foreign court judgements in Ukraine;
• Representation in the ICAC at the UCCI, in other international arbitral tribunals.
NEWS OF LF “SOFIYA”
Sofiya Law Firm strengthens its partner team and launches its human rights practice before Constitutional Court and European Court of Human Rights
03.01.2019The Uzhhorod National University full professor and doctor of laws Mr Mykhailo Savchyn joined the partners of Sofiya Law Firm in the new 2019.
Oleksandr Polivodskyy holds training sessions on land rights protection as part of World Bank's free legal aid project
29.12.2018The Coordination Centre for Legal Aid has organised training sessions on judicial defence and the out-of-court settlement of issues of landowners and land users for advocates and lawyers.