Law Firm "Sofiya" provides with comprehensive services in field of public- private partnership (PPP) , as follows:
• Legal advice in field of PPP;
• Development of effective cooperation between business and government for projects execution;
• Development of contractual relationships between project participants;
• Drafting concession, joint venture, construction agreements, agreements on distribution of income, land lease and facilities in the PPP; the other project support;
• Legal analysis of contracts under PPP;
• Advice on the use of PPP during the execution of business projects in cooperation with the State;
• Handling tax, budgetary, administrative issues in the course of projects execution involving business and State;
• Support for projects execution under PPP.
NEWS OF LF “SOFIYA”
Sofiya Law Firm strengthens its partner team and launches its human rights practice before Constitutional Court and European Court of Human Rights
03.01.2019The Uzhhorod National University full professor and doctor of laws Mr Mykhailo Savchyn joined the partners of Sofiya Law Firm in the new 2019.
Oleksandr Polivodskyy holds training sessions on land rights protection as part of World Bank's free legal aid project
29.12.2018The Coordination Centre for Legal Aid has organised training sessions on judicial defence and the out-of-court settlement of issues of landowners and land users for advocates and lawyers.