Real estate and construction, project financingLaw Firm`s "Sofiya" team has been successfully providing for many years a wide range of legal services to its clients in area of real estate and construction. High professionalism of lawyers has been acknowledged by their customers and leading rankings, both Ukrainian and abroad. In the year 2013 the prestigious international organization GlobalLawExperts included Law Firm "Sofiya" to the list of recommended lawyers in area of real estate in Ukraine. Law Firm "Sofiya" offers the following services:
• Providing with legal advice on real estate and construction law;
• Carrying out legal evaluation and legal analysis of projects and contracts (Due diligence);
• Support for the construction projects ( elevators, industrial facilities, agricultural manufacturing units, processing companies, etc.);
• Legal analysis of title certificates on real estate, their compliance with Ukrainian laws;
• Support for clients at all stages of formation process in the sphere of real estate and construction, assessment and drafting contracts. Support for transactions in construction;
• Support for real estate purchase and sale (conclusion of tentative contracts, sales guarantees, risks modeling);
• Support for capital investment projects;
• Representation and protection of clients at state authorities;
• Support for disputes in the area of construction and real estate;
• Advice on obsolete housing renovation projects (the "Khrushchev-era apartments").
NEWS OF LF “SOFIYA”
Відмовили у безоплатному отриманні земельної ділянки? Що робити, - розповів Олександр Поліводський
17.10.2018Громадяни України мають право на безкоштовне отримання земельної ділянки – але що робити у випадку, коли орган державної влади чи місцевого самоврядування відмовляє у приватизації?
Oleksandr Polivodskyy reminds about two methods for obtaining information on unoccupied land in Ukraine
12.10.2018All Ukrainian nationals are entitled to obtain free six land plots of different intended use. In accordance with the legislation, land plots can be allocated in any region irrespective of the place of residence if there is any unoccupied land within a territory falling under the authority of a municipal council.