Real estate and construction, project financingLaw Firm`s "Sofiya" team has been successfully providing for many years a wide range of legal services to its clients in area of real estate and construction. High professionalism of lawyers has been acknowledged by their customers and leading rankings, both Ukrainian and abroad. In the year 2013 the prestigious international organization GlobalLawExperts included Law Firm "Sofiya" to the list of recommended lawyers in area of real estate in Ukraine. Law Firm "Sofiya" offers the following services:
• Providing with legal advice on real estate and construction law;
• Carrying out legal evaluation and legal analysis of projects and contracts (Due diligence);
• Support for the construction projects ( elevators, industrial facilities, agricultural manufacturing units, processing companies, etc.);
• Legal analysis of title certificates on real estate, their compliance with Ukrainian laws;
• Support for clients at all stages of formation process in the sphere of real estate and construction, assessment and drafting contracts. Support for transactions in construction;
• Support for real estate purchase and sale (conclusion of tentative contracts, sales guarantees, risks modeling);
• Support for capital investment projects;
• Representation and protection of clients at state authorities;
• Support for disputes in the area of construction and real estate;
• Advice on obsolete housing renovation projects (the "Khrushchev-era apartments").
NEWS OF LF “SOFIYA”
Sofiya Law Firm strengthens its partner team and launches its human rights practice before Constitutional Court and European Court of Human Rights
03.01.2019The Uzhhorod National University full professor and doctor of laws Mr Mykhailo Savchyn joined the partners of Sofiya Law Firm in the new 2019.
Oleksandr Polivodskyy holds training sessions on land rights protection as part of World Bank's free legal aid project
29.12.2018The Coordination Centre for Legal Aid has organised training sessions on judicial defence and the out-of-court settlement of issues of landowners and land users for advocates and lawyers.