Real estate and construction, project financingLaw Firm`s "Sofiya" team has been successfully providing for many years a wide range of legal services to its clients in area of real estate and construction. High professionalism of lawyers has been acknowledged by their customers and leading rankings, both Ukrainian and abroad. In the year 2013 the prestigious international organization GlobalLawExperts included Law Firm "Sofiya" to the list of recommended lawyers in area of real estate in Ukraine. Law Firm "Sofiya" offers the following services:
• Providing with legal advice on real estate and construction law;
• Carrying out legal evaluation and legal analysis of projects and contracts (Due diligence);
• Support for the construction projects ( elevators, industrial facilities, agricultural manufacturing units, processing companies, etc.);
• Legal analysis of title certificates on real estate, their compliance with Ukrainian laws;
• Support for clients at all stages of formation process in the sphere of real estate and construction, assessment and drafting contracts. Support for transactions in construction;
• Support for real estate purchase and sale (conclusion of tentative contracts, sales guarantees, risks modeling);
• Support for capital investment projects;
• Representation and protection of clients at state authorities;
• Support for disputes in the area of construction and real estate;
• Advice on obsolete housing renovation projects (the "Khrushchev-era apartments").
NEWS OF LF “SOFIYA”
Oleksandr Polivodskyy presents validity checklist in respect of land lease contracts
13.04.2018The agricultural land lease makes Ukrainian agribusinesses look for other instruments to create a land fund. Land leases have proved to be one of the most convenient solutions. However, it also has some weaknesses ranging from terminological ambiguity to controversial caselaw.
Oleksandr Polivodskyy tells about what businesses should know about land lease and freeze
10.04.2018There are three essential conditions that should be spelled out in a land lease contract: the land to be leased, the term of the contract and the rent, including indexation, the manner and conditions of payment, and liability for failure to pay the rent.